- One of the best carrots for early sowing and harvest
- Sweet, flavourful carrot taste–perfect for stews
- Prolifically produces carrots grow up to 6" long!
- Trusted classic for gardeners–very easy to grow!
- Fresh from the garden with a more intense taste than the supermarket
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Good Pest and Disease Resistance
Carrot Fly is the most common and serious carrot threat. Your best protection against Carrot Fly is to cover your carrot plants in a horticultural fleece to prevent them laying eggs near the plants which will turn into maggots which will eat the carrots.MORE
Carrots plants need 6-8 hours of direct sun every day.MORE
Fertile, Well-Draining Soil
Carrots prefer very well-draining, even sandy soil with plenty of nutrients. A good mix to use is three parts quality garden compost with one part topsoil and another part perlite.MORE
Every fortnight give your plants a feed with a liquid, high-potassium feed such as liquid tomato feed.MORE
Put the tools down! No pruning required.MORE
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop: