- All the colours of the rainbow!
- Amazing to sauté or add to a salad
- Sweet, earthy, nutty ranges of flavours
- Jam-packed with Vitamins K, A, C and E
- Easy to grow and perfect for beginners
- Plant in spring or autumn and enjoy both summer and winter vegetable crops!
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Water the plants regularly to keep the ground constantly moist. If you are unsure, feel the soil with your hand. If it feels dry up to a fingernail deep then you can give the plant a watering. During winter the cold weather and rain should be enough to keep the plant watered most of the time. MORE
Applying a nitrogen-rich feed such as chicken manure pellets when newly planted will help promote leafy growth MORE