- All the colours of the rainbow!
- Amazing to sauté or add to a salad
- Sweet, earthy, nutty ranges of flavours
- Jam-packed with Vitamins K, A, C and E
- Easy to grow and perfect for beginners
- Plant in spring or autumn and enjoy both summer and winter vegetable crops!
- Best time to plant
In the Spotlight
- For you
- Your photos
- Growing tips
- Did you know?
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Around 2 weeks after planting Rainbow Chard would benefit from a nitrogen-rich fertiliser such as blood meal to help promote green, leafy growth. It will not need any more feeding after that.MORE