- Certified superfood–absolutely packed with vitamins A, C, K and B6 along with a whole host of other nutrients
- Harvests from September to March–fresh nutritional produce through winter
- Cut what you need and the plant will grow more
- Fully hardy to the British Winter
- Unique red colour to liven up salads and other dishes
- Particularly sweet kale flavour
- Plant in spring or autumn for both summer and winter harvests!
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Water the plants regularly to keep the ground constantly moist. If you are unsure, feel the soil with your hand. If it feels dry up to a fingernail deep then you can give the plant a watering. During winter the cold weather and rain should be enough to keep the plant watered most of the time. MORE
Applying a nitrogen-rich feed such as chicken manure pellets when newly planted will help promote leafy growth MORE