- Each plug contains three carefully chosen plants
- Plants selected to grow and look fantastic together
- 3 bright, bold, contrasting Calibrachoas
- Create a pot, basket, or window box that will grab everybody's attention!
- An amazing mixed display of purples and whites
- 3 plugs is all you need for a 30cm+ container
- All you need to make a stunning floral feature
- Achieve amazing variations and mixes in colour
- For best results, plant 4 in a 12inch basket/ pot or space 8 inches apart in the a bed/ border
- Our jumbo plugs will be delivered in mid April. By this time, they will be a good size, the risk of frost will be gone and the ground will be warm and they will shoot off!
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Good Pest and Disease Resistance
Check leaves regularly for possible insect infestation or fungal disease. Always ensure the plants are kept well watered and are place in a spot with full sun and good air circulation.MORE
Water to keep the soil consistently moist. During hot, dry spells, this can require you to water the plant every day, especially as the plant is in a pot.MORE
Plant somewhere where the plants will receive 6-8 hours of direct sunlight every day.MORE
Any Average, Well-Drained Soil
If placing in a pot them fill the bottom with any average but well draining soil.MORE
Feed every two weeks during the growing period with a high-potash feed such as liquid-tomato feed.MORE
For best results in terms of flowers, you should regularly check and deadhead (remove old, dead flowers) the plant.MORE
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop: