- Enjoy a beautiful, deep blue mass of trailing flowers
- This unique two-toned variety has a bright centre for added splendor
- A great plant to trail over baskets or pot features
- Blooms from May all the way to October
- With 40 plants you're guaranteed an abundance of colour
- Very easy to grow and care for
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Excellent Pest and Disease Resistance
For the most part, Lobelias do not suffer common pests or disease issues. The one notable exception is Rust. Rust presents itself as discolouring on the leaves and especially orange, fuzzy like patches. There is no specific fungicides for Rust so, if spotted, you should prune away the leaves with clean prunes (washing the prunes after as well) and burn any leaves.
Water to keep the soil consistently moist. During hot, dry spells, this can require you to water the plant every day, especially if the plant is in a hanging basket or pot.
Partial Shade to Full Sun
Lobelia's like a space where they receive around 4-6 hours of sunlight everyday and can tolerate a position that is predominately partial shade.
Fertile, Well-Draining Soil
The best soil to use is a quality potting mix or garden compost which is filled with rich organic matter and drains water away easily.
Once a month during the growing period you can give the plants a feed of a general purpose fertiliser to give the plants a boost.
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop: