- Create designer container displays with this specially curated collection of our grower's finest flowering annual plants in a range of warm, sunny tones
- Everything you need for an eye-catching and long lasting floral display in a pot, from July right through to October
- Our grower has selected the perfect blend of flowering annuals including Begonia 'Megawatt', Calibrachoa 'Orange Punch' and Osteospermum 'Serentiy Sunshine Beauty'
- This creates the perfect balance of complementing shades, shapes and habits for a professional looking display
- We supply extra large, Jumbo Plugs which are premium plants, grown for longer so that when you plant out, you know they'll perform
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Ensure that the soil does not dry out for too long. This will often call for a deep watering once a week. However, during hot, dry spells, this can require you to water the plant every day, especially if the plant is in a hanging basket or pot.MORE
Flowering annuals should be planted somewhere they receive around 6-8 hours of direct sunlight every day.MORE
Feed every two weeks with a general purpose plant food.MORE.
Deadhead the plants often to encourage plenty of bloomsMORE
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop: