- Know as The Princess Tree with its one of a kind lilac flower display surrounded by large foliage of the heart-shaped green leaves
- This tree is also called a Foxglove thanks to its foxglove-shape scented blooms
- It is know to be one of the fastest growing trees in the world
- Foxglove is native to China
- Grows to 12mx8m
- Proud holder of the RHS Garden Merit Award
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
No issues with disease with this one!MORE
A little watering when new.
When newly planted, the trees would love a little watering at least once a month for the initial couple of months. Afterwards keep moist but well drained.MORE
This tree loves full sun exposure in a sheltered locaton allowing all the nutrients to create the blossom and foliage in your garden. When choosing a spot away from strong winds, it will allow all the resources to go towards growth and protection of its display.MORE
Happy in most soils
Adapts to clay,loam and sandy soilMORE
Little or no pruning required
Pruning is a good option if you want to improve the foliage effectMORE