- A super autumn fruiting (Primocane) variety which crops very reliably
- Large yields, over 2kg, with excellent pest and disease resistance
- An intense, sweet flavour, with large red fruits that hold well on the plant
- Extraordinarily long harvest period, right from July to October
- Plant on a sunny spot in rows, with 50cm between canes and tie into supports as they grow. Can even be planted in a large pot (40cm+ in diameter).
- Primocane (Autumn fruiting) variety Primocane varieties fruit on this years new wood, so it is important to get the pruning right. Cut back all the canes to the ground after fruiting so that new shoots will grow next spring. That is what will bear your next harvest.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Keep well watered
Water in thoroughly when planting. Raspberries prefer moist soils so make sure that they are well watered throughout summer, especially during drier periods. 1/2 time a week increasing to every other day when hot/ dry.MORE
No need to feed
Don't worry, this isn't a hungry plant so your food bills won't be going up!MORE