- Adorn your garden with this flowering Crabapple tree displaying unusually large white blooms in mid-spring which turn pink in later months
- Very attractive red crab apples are excellent for jam making but you can also share them with birds, who will be very grateful especially in winter time
- Dark green foliage appearing with blossom in mid-spring will turn amber in autumn
- Excellent fire blight resistance
- Proudly holds the RHS Award of Golden Merit
- Grows to 4mx4.5m
- Easy to maintain and hardy tree, thriving in all moist and well-drained soils
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Resistant to fire blight
May need protection from aphids, woolly aphid, fruit tree red spider mite and caterpillars. It could also be affected by apple scab, apple cranker and powdery mildews.MORE
A little watering when new.
When newly planted, the trees would love a little watering at least once a month for the initial couple of months. Afterwards keep moist but well drained.MORE