- This Golden Weeping Willow brings abundance of slender yellow stems
- Comes spring, the tree will be covered with yellow catkins
- Green foliage appears from spring all the way to autumn
- Proud holder of the RHS Award of Golden Merit
- This tree can grow to 12m height
- Easy to maintain and hardy tree, thriving in all moist and well-drained soils
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Average Pest/ Disease Resistance
May need protection from aphids,gall mites,sawfly larvae,willow scale and caterpillars. It could also be affected by willow anthracnose,scab,willow heart rot, rust diseases,crown gall, honey fungus and root rot.MORE
A little watering when new.
When newly planted, the trees would love a little watering at least once a month for the initial couple of months. Afterwards keep moist but well drained.MORE
This willow tree loves full sun exposure or a sheltered locaton allowing all the nutrients to create the blossom and foliage in your garden. When choosing a spot away from strong winds, it will allow all the resources to go towards growth and protection of its display.MORE
Happy in most soils
Those trees will flourish in moderately fertile,moist and well drained soil especially next to ponds. If kept in a pot ensure to water it well.MORE
Little or no pruning required
Willow trees create a well branched framework naturally, but responds well to hard pruning.MORE