- Very strong variety, with excellent resistance to pests and poor weather
- Expect a reliably good crop each year, without the need for much intervention. Perfect for organic growing
- A lovely sweet flavour, with large red fruits that hold well on the plant
- Expect to see fantastic yields from July into August
- Plant on a sunny spot in rows, with 50cm between canes and tie into supports as they grow. Can even be planted in a large pot (40cm+ in diameter).
- Flurocane (summer fruiting) variety Flurocane varieties fruit on last years wood, so it is important to get the pruning right. Cut back the canes that fruited at the end of the summer, leaving 6/8 that didn't fruit to grow onto next year. That is what will bear your next harvest. Trim them back to a bud approx 10cm above ground in late Feb, to encourage strong spring growth.
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Keep well watered
Water in thoroughly when planting. Raspberries prefer moist soils so make sure that they are well watered throughout summer, especially during drier periods. 1/2 time a week increasing to every other day when hot/ dry.MORE
No need to feed
Don't worry, this isn't a hungry plant so your food bills won't be going up!MORE