- Strong-growing hardy orange variety
- Compact, round-shaped tree
- Bears large fruits of delicious flavour
- Stunning plant with glossy, dark green foliage
- Strongly scented white flowers
- Produces fruit within 18 months
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Position in Full Sun (6h+)MORE
In February, reshape plants by thinning out overcrowded branches
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop: