- A stunning patio feature
- Produces bright green, zesty fruits throughout the year
- Wonderful glossy, dark foliage
- Delicate clusters of fragrant tiny white flowers
- Fruit may take up to a year to ripen, but are well worth the wait
- Beautiful seedless limes are produced in abundance, and if left on the tree will eventually turn yellow
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Position in Full Sun (6h+)MORE
In February, reshape plants by thinning out overcrowded branches