- Fantastic small ornamental pear tree with profusion of pure white blossom
- Green dark foliage wraps around the flowers attracting bees in the spring
- This Chanticleer provides a distinct red autumn colour before falling
- Small ornamental pears will appear adding an extra intrest to the display
- Fantastic specimen tree, ideal for small places as it grows to 5mx3m
- Proud holder of the RHS Garden Merit Award
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
May need protection from fire blightMORE
A little watering when new.
When newly planted, the trees would love a little watering at least once a month for the initial couple of months. Afterwards keep moist but well drained.MORE
This tree loves full sun exposure in exposed or a sheltered locaton allowing all the nutrients to create the blossom and foliage in your garden. When choosing a spot away from strong winds, it will allow all the resources to go towards growth and protection of its display.MORE
Happy in most soils
Adapts to clay,loam and sandy soilMORE
Little or no pruning required