- Produces an abundance of delicious fruits which are expensive in supermarkets
- Also highly ornamental
- Produces spectacular white flowers ringed with purple in summer
- A new introduction that is considered an improvement on 'Constance Elliot'
- Boasts larger flowers that remain open for longer
- Winner of best new climber at the National Plant Show
- Best time to plant
In the Spotlight
- For you
- Your photos
- Growing tips
- Did you know?
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Full Sun or Dappled Shade
Position in Full Sun (6h+) or dappled shadeMORE
Well-drained, fertile soil
Will thrive in well drained but reliably moist soilsMORE
After planting, cut back the growing tips of all shoots to encourage branching from the base. If overgrown or damaged by frost, prune in spring by cutting back the steps to 30-60cm from soil level