- A superb old French variety producing delicious pomegranate fruits
- Famously hardy up to -17°C
- Produces good crops of firm, leathery skin fruits in September
- These fruits are fine quality with the sweetest of juices and fragrant flesh with seeds perfect for salads
- Glossy foliage and vibrant, funnel shaped, orange flowers
- A fantastic specimen plant for borders or large containers
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Position in Full Sun (6h+)MORE
Do not prune your newly planted pomegranate tree during the first year to allow it to establish itself without disruptions. After the first year, all heavy pruning should be done during the dormant winter season.