- An attractive multi-stemmed shrub which can be pruned to a single trunk if desired
- Fully hardy throughout the UK
- Produces good crops of large red fruits in September and October, bursting with sweet and delicious edible seeds
- Glossy green deciduous and vibrant, funnel shaped flowers in spring and early summer. These flowers are usually red-orange in colour but can sometimes emerge pink, white or even variegated!
- Ideal for growing in a sunny border near a wall or a large container on the patio
- Generally pest and disease free
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Position in Full Sun (6h+)MORE
Do not prune your newly planted pomegranate tree during the first year to allow it to establish itself without disruptions. After the first year, all heavy pruning should be done during the dormant winter season.