- Taste the difference with this gloriously unusual selection of soft fruits that you won't find in the shops!
- The best quality Pink Lemonade Blueberry, Jostaberry and award-winning All Gold Raspberry plants chosen by our Grower for excellent flavour and reliable cropping
- Harvest a variety of fresh fruit from your garden from July right through to October!
- Perfect for growing in borders or patio pots
- Bring a splash of colour to your garden as well as your fruit bowl
- Ideal for eating raw, making smoothies and juices or baking
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Good pest and disease resistance
These varieties been bred for excellent disease resistance. The biggest problem, as with most soft fruit, is that they are so delicious that local wildlife will want to eat them too. Grow in a polytunnel or use a fruit net to keep birds off.MORE
Water regularly in summer
Water frequently while new plants are establishing. Also water during dry periods in the growing season. Try to avoid wetting crowns and fruit as this can promote diseaseMORE
Position in full sun (6+ hours per day or sunlight) for flower and fruit production.MORE
Fertile, well drained soil
Loam or sandy soil is perfect. You should also consider digging in some organic matter/ compost when planting to improve the soil.MORE
Various feeding needs
Please check individual product pages for each plant's feeding needs. MORE
See individual varieties' product pages on our website for specific pruning instructions.MORE
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop: