- Our 3L potted plants are premium, garden ready plants with a well established root system and strong, bushy growth. They are overwintered for a season, to ensure they are fully hardy and to give them more time to build a strong roots and spring growth. Plant these out in your garden and you are sure to get a spectacular display that year.MORE
- Beautifully delicate blush pink and white flowers
- Layers upon layers of petals in huge double flowers
- Named after the legendary 20th century actress and diplomat... or maybe the cocktail?
- Flowers in late early to mid summer
- Buy an almost mature plant ready to bloom!
- Makes excellent cut flowers or a container feature
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Average Pest and Disease Resistance
Peonies can be affected by Viruses, Honey Fungus, Peony Wilt, Swift Moth Larvae and Lead and Bud Eelworms.MORE
Water several times a week during hot and dry periods to keep the ground evenly moist. During the non-summer months the rain should provide enough water for the plant, especially after it has established itself after its first year.MORE
Full Sun to Partial Shade
Plant somewhere the plant will receive 4-6 hours of sunlight every day in Spring and Summer. This variety cancope in areas of partial shade.MORE
Fertile, Well-Drained Soil
You will want to mix in plenty of organic matter such as garden compost into the soil before planting. If your soil is particularly clay-heavy and easily becomes waterlogged, add some perlite or gravel into the soil to improve drainage.MORE
Don't worry, this isn't a hungry plant so your food bills won't be going up!MORE
Deadhead the plant regularly to promote continuous blooms. In Autumn after the flowers have faded cut the flower back to near the base.MORE