- A true black mulberry variety
- Produces huge fruits at an early age in July and August.
- Delicious, slightly acidic raspberry-like fruit - if you haven't tasted mulberry, you haven't lived!
- A long living tree perfect for growing as a specimen thanks to its attractive shape
- Easy to pick fruit
- Mulberries are not produced on a commercial scale as they do not travel well and need to be picked when fully ripe but can be frozen deliciously.
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Position in Full Sun (6h+)MORE
Avoid remedial pruning, since mulberries bleed sap from the cuts. Only prune during the dormant season, about a month after leaf fall