Sempervivum Arctic White
- This distinctive sempervivum gets its striking white colour from its white 'cobweb' which forms in spring and remains very white throughout summer and autumn
- After 2-3 years your plant will bloom with pink flowers from May to July
- A well branched succulent with a strong root system which grows to a compact 10 x 15cm high and is very low maintenance
- Plant as groundcover, in pots, as a houseplant or in a rock garden
- Extremely hardy - will cope with frosts down to -35 degrees
- An early grower after winter - there's no stopping it!
- Perfect for green roofs and living walls