- A fruiting tree that doubles up as an ornamental
- Part of the citrus family, with sweet edible skin and sour flesh
- Remarkably cold hardy
- Glossy foliage and fragrant white flowers
- Ideal for the patio conservatory or a heated greenhouse
- Self-fertile - does not need a pollinating partner
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Position in Full Sun (6h+)MORE