- Rosy pink flowers November-March
- Foliage from green into yellow, orange and red in autumn
- Ideal for small spaces growing up to 3x3m
- Happy in moist and well-drained soil
- Can be pruned in the first few years for a more balanced branch framework
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single-use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better-shaped tree. This can stop the tree from becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Average Pest/ Disease Resistance
May need protection from caterpillars, leaf-mining moths and bullfinches and be affected by silver leaf, bacterial canker and blossom wilt.MORE
A little watering when new.
When newly planted, the trees would love a little watering at least once a month for the initial couple of months. Afterwards keep moist but well drained.MORE
This cherry tree loves full sun exposure or a sheltered locaton,allowing all the nutrients to create blossom in your garden. When choosing a spot away from strong winds, it will help all the resources to go towards growing the blossom and protection of its display.MORE
Happy in most soils
Adapts to clay,loam and sandy soilMORE
Little or no pruning required
Pruning in mid-summer may be required if affected by silver leafMORE