- Prolific and reliable cropper
- Cut what you need and the plant keeps growing more Harvest the leaves when they reach three inches for continual fresh growthMORE
- Packed full of Vitamin K and other nutrients
- Creamy, soft spinach flavour
- Can be harvested from May-October
- Fully hardy through all British weather
- Plant in spring or autumn and enjoy both summer and winter vegetable crops!
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Water the plants regularly to keep the ground constantly moist. If you are unsure, feel the soil with your hand. If it feels dry up to a fingernail deep then you can give the plant a watering. During winter the cold weather and rain should be enough to keep the plant watered most of the time. MORE
Applying a nitrogen-rich feed such as chicken manure pellets when newly planted will help promote leafy growth MORE