- Powerful, acidic taste–for those that like it sharp
- One of the most attractive apples, used by the Beatles for their record label 'Apple Records'
- Can be eaten fresh or cooked down with sugar to make pies and jam
- M26 Rootstock - Max size H3m x W3m Rootstocks restrict the size of a tree to make it more suited for an average gardenMORE
- Self fertile - will produce good crops without pollination
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Water in well when planting - read on for ongoing care
Water in thoroughly when planting. For bare root trees, you won't need to water regularly going forward, only water in dry spells when needed. You should be able tell because the leaves will start to wilt and droop. If a container grown tree, it will need more watering until its roots are established. It should be watered every other day or so for the first few months. Then reduce to twice a week until autumn. In the second year it should have a established enough root system to support itself, just water when required as explained above for bare roots. When watering a tree it is important to give a good soaking. It is better to water heavy and less frequently than little and often as this encourages the roots to grow down into the ground.MORE
No need to feed
Don't worry, this isn't a hungry plant so your food bills won't be going up!MORE