- Highly prized for both the ornamental value and the edible fruits
- Deep, glossy red-black fruits with a unique, glorious taste.
- Heavily cropping deciduous tree
- Attracts bees and other pollinating insects
- Can also be grown in containers for up to 15 years, if watered carefully during the summer months
- A highly productive variety with heavy crops of large black red fruits
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
In the Spotlight
- For you
- Your photos
- Growing tips
- Did you know?
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Full sun means receiving direct sun for more than 6 hours each day during the spring/summer.MORE