- This is the tree to get you started on making those delicious Crabapple jams
- The fruit has a plum-like size, full of flavour and with high level of pectin making jams easy to set
- Alternatively you can leave the abundance of orange fruit for the pollinators, they will love it
- Springtime will bring delicate white flowers opening from pink buds
- Foliage will also bring some delight with its mid-green colour turning into autumnal shades of orange, yellow and bronze
- With its upright habit, this Crabapple grows to 4.5x4.5m
- Easy to maintain and hardy tree, thriving in all moist and well-drained soils
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
A little watering when new.
When newly planted, the trees would love a little watering at least once a month for the initial couple of months. Afterwards keep moist but well drained.MORE