- Winner of RHS award of Garden Merit
- Gnarled and twisted trunk, rivalling the look of an olive tree
- Fruit needs to 'blett' before being eaten - over-ripening to the point of softness
- Makes a fantastic base for fruit jams
- A small tree of great character, let a little snippet of medieval England fill your garden with charm
- Our potted trees are supplied in EcoPots™. Eco pots use 70% less plastic and are fully recyclable, unlike normal single use pots. They flex and so produce less root spiralling and travel better in the post.MORE
- Our trees are usually between 18 and 36 months old at the time of dispatch.
- Our trees are professionally pruned before dispatching. This formative pruning can involve cutting the main leader, if the expert tree growers decide this will produce a better shaped tree. This can stop the tree becoming "leggy", and promote stronger, bushier growth.MORE
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Position in Full Sun (6h+)MORE
Prune lightly in early spring, removing dead and badly placed shoots
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop: