- Delicate, nutty, peppery flavour with a hint of sweetness
- Beautiful purple heads and deep green leaves
- Brings a fresh flavour to a host of dishes–we recommend including it in Mediterranean dishes
- Filled with Vitamins A, C and K
- Harvest from November to May
- Plant in spring or autumn for both summer and winter harvests!
- Best time to plant
In the Spotlight
- For you
- Your photos
- Growing tips
- Did you know?
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Water Regularly in Summer
Full Sun in a sheltered positionMORE
To get the biggest crops sprinkle some organic fertilizers such as worm castings or poultry pellets when you plant them and every month.MORE