- Stunningly sweet, earth beetroot flavour
- Reliable in producing great crops of delicious beetroots
- Grow your own certified Superfood! Rich in antioxidants, iron and magnesium
- Easy to grow–put them in the ground, keep them watered and your job's done!
- Fantastic pest and disease resistance
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Good Pest/Disease Resistance
Beetroots do not suffer massively from pests or diseases. If your Beetroots have been eaten it is very usually the work of mice, voles or some other small rodent.MORE
Plant somewhere the plants will receive around 6-8 hours of direct sunlight every day.MORE
Will grow well in a mix of three parts compost and one part topsoil. Beetroots do not like soil that is above 7 (neutral) in the pH scale and will prefer a soil between 6.0-6.8, so slightly acidic.MORE
Use a feed such as liquid seaweed every two weeks to help provide your soil with important nutrients such as Boron which essential for healthy Beetroot growth.MORE
Put the tools down! No pruning required.MORE
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop: