- The size of these Blackberries is truly something to marvel at
- Waldo forms a dense, compact Blackberry bush with masses of large, plump berries and no thorns! Perfect for soft fruit growing in a confined space.
- Performs well in a sunny spot or with partial shade. Waldo would love to be against a sunny wall and can even be grown in a container.
- The flavour really is excellent too, bursting with a fruity, tangy taste with a good level of sweetness. Perfect for making pies.
- A very reliable cropper, you can expect to see impressive yields even from young plants.
- Harvest from late August through to September.
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Keep well watered
Water in thoroughly when planting. Raspberries prefer moist soils so make sure that they are well watered throughout summer, especially during drier periods. 1/2 time a week increasing to every other day when hot/ dry.MORE
No need to feed
Don't worry, this isn't a hungry plant so your food bills won't be going up!MORE