- Just drop in a basket and grow!
- The easiest way to grow stunning, expertly designed baskets of flowers
- Fiery reds, oranges and yellow to fill your garden with summer heat
- Different foliage and habits creates all-round interest
- Makes an excellent basket display for your garden or front-of-house
- Selected to flower together all summer long
- Comes packed with slow-release fertiliser to give your plants all they need to bloom big!
- We grow our instant designer planters at the nursery until late May to ensure they are ready to shoot off when you drop them into your basket/ container in the warm, late Spring garden
- Best time to plant
Not what you were looking for?
Know Your Plant
Height on arrival:
Time to first crop:
Good Pest and Disease Resistance
Check leaves regularly for possible insect infestation or fungal disease. Always ensure the plants are kept well watered and are place in a spot with full sun and good air circulation.MORE
Water to keep the soil consistently moist. During hot, dry spells, this can require you to water the plant every day, especially as the plant is in a pot.MORE
Plant somewhere where the plants will receive 6-8 hours of direct sunlight every day.MORE
Any Average, Well-Drained Soil
If placing in a pot them fill the bottom with any average but well draining soil.MORE
Speed planters come already pre-packed with slow-release fertilisers that will feed the plants all through the growing season and give them the nutrients they need to produce huge blooms!MORE
For best results in terms of flowers, you should regularly check and deadhead (remove old, dead flowers) the plant.MORE